Restoring all people to God’s living truth and equipping them to passionately live it out!
Restoring All People.... All people have a unique place in the life of the church, and need to experience a sense of belonging. All people matter to God, and as believers, we actively share our faith with those God puts in our lives.
To God's Living Truth ... We believe that the bible is the foundation for Christ centered living.
And Equipping Them.... We will train our people in their spiritual walk, promote prayer and promote small groups encouraging fellowship and spiritual growth.
To Passionately Live it out.....Develop, encourage and commit our God given gifts for service.
Ebenezer’s Core Values
- We believe that the Bible is the foundation for Christ-centered living
- We believe that all people have a unique place in the life of the church and need to experience a sense of belonging
- We desire to to train all people in their spiritual walk with God
- We desire to promote small groups which encourage fellowship and Spiritual growth
- We desire to experience fellowship with God and each other through communal celebrative worship
- We desire to promote prayer that binds us together in Christ
- We desire to develop, encourage and commit our God given gifts for service in the church and His kingdom
Ebenezer’s Goals - We Seek to:
- Worship in ways that meet the spiritual needs of our church community
- Involve 75% or more of our members in small group ministries
- Staff our church to promote youth, small groups and outreach ministries
- Promote stewardship in living and giving
- Make our facilities meet all educational, fellowship and outreach ministry needs